The Health & Nutrition Concept serves people through discovery of the ways in which foods and their bioactive components contribute to health and the prevention of disease and through effective application of nutrition knowledge to improve human health and well-being.
Our mission is advancing nutrition & complementary therapy through innovative practice. To provide better care of the people, an investigation into their problems, and further education of those who serve.
- Responsibility– promote healthy eating habits by developing health plans and educating people about food.
- Collaboration – we recognise that success is dependent on everyone contributing to the work of the organisation, not just a dedicated few. That’s why we actively seek opportunities to work in partnership with others to achieve mutual goals.
- Professionalism – maintaining the highest standards and demonstrating collegiality and respect in all actions.
- Promote the translation of nutrition research to health and quality of life.
- Target health research in obesity, chronic disease, and bioactive food components.
- Develop nutrition interventions and education programs tailored for high risk populations that experience health disparities.
- Applying nutrition through the lifecycle, encourages healthful eating of vitamins and all minerals and increased physical activity.
“Health is a relationship between you and your body”
Follow Us On Instagram!
LEAVE US A THOUGHT
Unit 2 Blanchardstown Business
Centre Dublin 15 Dublin, Ireland D15