Effective date: Dec. 15, 2022
Health Nutrition Concept or (“I”, “us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the website (the “Service”, “Website”, “Site”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Website and the choices you have associated with that data.
Who Are We?
Health Nutrition Concept is a Dublin-based company with an online website, having services for health. Our website address is https://www.healthnutrition.ie and this page for the privacy policies is for healthnutrition.ie only.
Information Collection And Use of Data
We collect several & different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service & Shop for you.
Healthnutrition.ie uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Services.
- To notify you about changes to our Services & Products.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Services when you choose to do so.
- To provide customer care and support.
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Services.
- To monitor the usage of the Service.
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues.
- To contact you.
- For our Marketing and Feedback Service.
- For our loyalty program (Reward points).
- For sending Newsletters if you decide to accept them.
- For surveys.
- To let you know about the order status.
- To know where to send your products or inform you if it needs to be modified.
- For giveaways like birthday vouchers, gifts, discounts, etc.
While visiting our Online Store:
- Posts, services, remedies, or products you’ve seen: We’ll use this to show you, for example, the recently viewed pages
- Location, IP address, and browser type: we will use them for various purposes, for example, such as estimating taxes (fees) for delivery if any.
- Delivery address/Location: we will ask you to write it or tell it, so we can estimate, for example, where the products or bills should be delivered!
When you purchase or book with us, we will ask you to provide information, including name, billing address, delivery address, email address, telephone number, credit card/payment details (via secure connection), and optional account information such as your name, username, and password if applied. We will use this information for many purposes, such as:
- We send you information about your account and/or your order.
- We respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints.
- We process payments and prevent fraud.
- We comply with all legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes (fees).
- We are improving our offers.
- Ask for your Feedback.
- We send you marketing messages if you choose to receive them.
- If you use our Online Services, we will store your name, address, email, and phone number, which will be used when completing future orders.
- Let our partners know (but not more than your name) if there are complaints from you towards their work and is affecting the overall Service.
Generally, we store information about you for as long as we need it for the purposes for which we collect and use them, but we will not keep it anymore (if unneeded) unless we are legally obligated. For example, we will store order information for 10 years or more for tax and accounting purposes. They include name, email address, billing, and delivery address.
We will also store comments or reviews if you choose to leave them.
While using our Website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Cookies and Usage Data
- Location and address
When using our services, you entrust us with your information. We understand that it is a great responsibility and we strive to protect them and to give you decision-making power over them.
We may also collect information about how the Website is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. We use this data to give our users the best services and functionalities, including performance.
How long we keep your data
If you leave a comment, its comment and metadata are kept indefinitely. So, we can automatically recognize and approve all the following comments instead of keeping them in a queue for moderation.
For users who register on our website, we also store the personal information they provide in their comments or forms. All users can view, edit or delete their personal information at any time, by using our contact page or cookie settings. Also, website administrators can view and edit this information.
What rights do you have over your data?
If you have an account or have left comments on this website, you may request that you receive an export file containing the personal data we hold about you, including all the data you have provided to us. You can also ask us to delete all personal information we hold about you. These do not include all the data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where do we send your data?
Visitor comments can be verified through an automatic spam detection service. healthnutrition.ie ensures that your data is stored properly on our web hosting, with increased protection against data extraction attacks and security provided by the hosting provider. Keep in mind that if your terminal (smartphone, laptop, desktop, tablet) is hacked and your data is stolen, we are not responsible, as your terminal needs also to have cyber security.
What procedures are in place for breaching data security from our end?
Thanks to our web hosting, if we receive attacks regarding the theft of your data, healthnutrition.ie will automatically close until the problem is solved. The attacker will no longer be able to access the IP address of our Website, but this will also apply to users (you will not be able to access healthnutrition.ie until the problems have been solved.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those from your jurisdiction.
Disclosure Of Data & Legal Requirements
Healthnutrition.ie may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation.
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Health Nutrition Concept.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Services.
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Website or the public.
- To protect against legal liability.
- Ask our partners for answers if there was a complaint on your part about their service.
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security, but we try our best to secure your data as well as possible. We use secured servers, SSL, and dedicated protocols to keep your data safe.
We may employ or make use of third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform related services, or to assist us in analyzing how our Website is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from our website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service to you and our website. Cookies are also used, for example, to increase the speed of the pages you have accessed in the past.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Website within our website because most of them are used for better performance, design, or functionality. Anyhow, you have the possibility to restrict the access from your browser.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Website.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings such as autofill forms.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
We store the information we collect using unique identifiers associated with the browser, application, or device you use. Thus, we can do things like placing cookies to increase the speed of the website healthnutrition.ie, using the affiliate links with cookies that expire after a limited period (+/- 30 days), Google Analytics, or cookies for Google manager. All of these are necessary for us to provide Health Nutrition Concept posts, product descriptions, and tips free of charge to all our users.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year or more, depending on the website’s section.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Website.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Website, using cookies also. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads (for example) of its own advertising network. Please know: if you accessed healthnutrition.ie, we can see what pages you accessed, links, location, scroll depth, clicks, the device used, and time spent. Once you exit our site, this tracking will STOP.
You can also opt-out by modifying the privacy settings on our website.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles/posts/pages/products/categories/tags/attributes on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services. We also try to keep a low risk for you regarding these links, and most of the time we are linking to popular and trustworthy websites. But we are not perfect.
Maintaining and improving our Website & Services
We also use your information to make sure that our Website is working properly, for example by tracking down issues or fixing any issues you report to us. We also use this information to improve our Website, for example, what you are looking for or what category of products you are interested in.
Development of new services
We use the information we collect from existing services to help us develop new ones. For example, free support, where you voluntarily send us information about your personal data, information that we need for giving you the best support (this information will not be publicly displayed, but will be used to reply to all your questions).
Communicating with you
By using the contact forms from our pages (contact, phone no., email, register, comments, or any other form), the data will be retained by default in order to get in touch with you. By clicking submit, you agree that the data noted in it will be stored for later use.
We use the information we collect, such as your email address or phone number, to interact directly with you. For example, we can send you an email with the requested services/answers or, we can call or email you to request additional information necessary for our service or any other kind of info.
Protecting healthnutrition.ie, our users, and the public
We use the information to help improve the security and reliability of our services. This includes detecting, preventing, and combating fraud, abuse, security risks, and technical issues that could harm our website, our users, or the public.
When you share your information
Certain healthnutrition.ie services allow you to send information to others, and you have control over how you access them. For example, you can publicly share items/services or save your favorite product. Please note that when you publicly submit information, it may be accessible through search engines, including Google Search, Bing, Yahoo, Ask, or Yandex.
When does healthnutrition.ie allow access to your information?
We do not send your personal information to companies, organizations, suppliers, or persons outside of our Website, except in the following situations:
With your consent
We will send personal information outside healthnutrition.ie when we have your consent. We will ask for your explicit consent for the distribution of any special categories of personal information.
For legal reasons
We will give personal information outside healthnutrition.ie if we believe in good faith that the access, use, storage, or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary for:
- Compliance with applicable law, regulations, legal procedures, or enforceable governmental requests. We distribute information on the number and type of requests received from governments in the Information Transparency Report.
- Implementation of the Terms and Conditions in force, including investigating their possible violations.
- Detecting, preventing or otherwise combating fraud, security, or technical issues.
- Protection against the violation of rights, property, or security of our website, our users, or the public, as stipulated or permitted by law.
- We may allow certain partners to collect information from your browser or device for advertising and research purposes, using their own cookies or similar technologies (for example through affiliate links used on the blog).
If you have a complaint about one of our partners and we need answers
If you have a complaint about one of our partners, we will ask them to revise the complaint and let us know their reasons and/or defend themselves. Probably we’ll need to give them some information (like name) about the person who is complaining and why (the reason).
For Marketing or Remarketing purposes
We can allow our marketing team or a third-party company to craft a detailed strategy for marketing purposes. The information they’ll have will be very limited, like name or email, and use it on our behalf.
Our Website incorporates security features to protect your information
The data we obtain from the administration of our Website helps us to automatically identify and block security threats. And if we identify risks that we believe you need to know, we will inform you and provide you with instructions to increase protection.
We endeavor to protect you and healthnutrition.ie from unauthorized access, modification, disclosure, or unauthorized destruction of the information we hold, including:
- We use encryption to keep your data private during transmission (SSL – HTTPS);
- We review our practices for collecting, storing, and processing information, including physical security measures, to prevent unauthorized access to our systems;
COMPLIANCE AND COOPERATION WITH REGULATORY AUTHORITIES
European & US requirements
We ask for your agreement to process your information regarding your purposes and you can withdraw it at any time. For example, we ask your consent for advertising. We also ask for your consent to collect the email address required to comment, and other services.
When pursuing legitimate interests
We process your information for our legitimate interests and those of third parties, applying appropriate precautions that protect your privacy. Therefore, we process information for things like:
- Providing, maintaining, and improving services, to meet the needs of our users;
- Development of new products/services and functions useful to our users;
- Understanding how users use our pages within the healthnutrition.ie website, to ensure and improve its performance & security;
- Customizing our Website to provide a better user experience;
- Marketing or informing users about our Services;
- Detecting, preventing, or otherwise combating fraud, abuse, security, or technical problems in our services;
- Protecting against the violation of your rights, for property or safety, our users or the public, as stipulated or permitted by law;
- Carrying out research that improves our services for users and which are for the benefit of the public;
- Fulfillment of obligations towards our partners, such as developers and rights holders;
- Exercise of legal rights, including investigating potential violations of the Terms and Conditions in force.
When we provide a service
We process your data to provide a service you have requested under a contract, form, or telephone. For example, we process your information when you want to use our services, or buy products from our shop, and we need your email to send the bills, discounts, products, etc.
When we comply with the legal obligations
We will process your data when we have a legal obligation to do so, for example, when we respond to a legal procedure or enforceable government request. If you have any questions, you can contact us, you can also contact your local data protection authority if you have questions about your rights under local law.
When this policy is applied?
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers as fast as we can.
EU & US Data Protection Regulation
Healthnutrition.ie complies with EU and US laws on data protection regulations and privacy policies. We take seriously the fact that your data is important and we strictly protect it. We also welcome the new European law (GDPR) and support its implementation along with the US law.