Cacao was once so revered by the Mayans and the Aztecs that it was used as currency. Flavored with chilies, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg and other spices, the beans were traditionally ground into a paste to make delicious chocolate dishes and ceremonial drinks. Cacao contains essential minerals and a host of antioxidants, giving it an ORAC value of 8,400 per 4 tbsp. 30 gram serving.
About the Product
- Excellent source of Potassium
- High in Fiber
- Contains essential minerals
- Rich in antioxidants
- Raw, with no added flavors or sweeteners
- A great addition to smoothies for an antioxidant boost
- Substitute chocolate chips for cacao nibs in your favourite baking recipes
- Add these to your smoothie bowls, overnight oats and yogurt for a rich chocolate
Allergen Information: Produced in a facility that packages tree nuts (Almonds, Hazelnuts and Cashews). The facility is dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free and peanut free.
Storage Information: Refrigeration not required. Store in a cool, dry, dark place.
Structure/Function: Antioxidants, Anti-Aging, Energy, Chocolate, Healthy Snacks, Grab & Go
Keep out of reach of children.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.