About the Product
Chlorella is a microscopic freshwater plant that is often referred to as one of nature’s green superfoods. On a weight for weight basis it is one of the most nutritionally dense foods to be found in nature containing key vitamins, macro-minerals, trace minerals, anti-oxidants, essential fatty acids, proteins, nucleic acids and much more, in a form that is highly bio-available and which is therefore a perfect inclusion to a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Chlorella is a great choice for maintaining general wellbeing and healthy vibrancy.
- One of the most nutritionally dense foods on the planet
- Contains more chlorophyll than any other known plant
- Also contains key vitamins, macro-minerals, trace minerals, anti-oxidants, essential fatty acids, significant amounts of protein, iron, nucleic acids and more
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Prevents low levels of iron in women who are pregnant
- Fights against depression
- Eases menstrual cramps, fibromyalgia, high cholesterol, etc.
How to Use
Consumption can vary with activity levels, state of health and age.
Start-up: 1 gram per day for first week or two.
Maintenance: 3 grams (1 teaspoon) per day.
Optimum: 3 grams three times daily or 9 grams total per day.
Best taken at or after meals with plenty of fluid.
Chlorella can initially result in mild bowel movement changes in some persons, introduce it slowly and only increase the amount after these changes disappear.
Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet, and should not be a substitute for a varied diet or healthy lifestyle.
Do not exceed the stated dose.