About the Product
The oil pressed from flax is a practical source of omega-3 fatty acids; it is also a source of Omega 6-fats, lecithin, carotene and Vitamin E. Although Flax Oil has been used as a therapeutic remedy since the days of Ancient Greece and Rome.
Fresh Flax Oil is extremely rich in Essential Fatty Acids (also called EFAs), containing an impressive 57% alpha-linolenic acid and 17% linoleic acid.
EFAs are essential for life, and since the body cannot produce them, they must be supplied by food.
- High in Omega 3
- Proper hormone balance
- Helps with cell oxygenation
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Prevents drying and flaking skin
- Exercises to help fatigued muscles recover rapidly
- Supports proper brain and nerve functions
How to Use
Take 1 to 3 capsules three times daily, preferably with meals.
Ingredients: Omega 3 (Alpha-linolenic Acid), Omega 6 (Linoleic Acid), Omega 9 (Oleic Acid).