Heart Rate Variability (ECG)
Heart Rate Variability analysis method is recommended by the European Society of Cardiologyand North American Society of Pacing and Electrophysiology.
What does the Heart Rate Variability test include?
- Blood sugar level – free of charge
- Blood pressure – free of charge
The ECG is an all-in-one solution for any alternative medicine practice. It offers a broad health assessment. Moreover, it provides recommendations for health support and recovery.
Heart-rate variability is a powerful, objective and noninvasive tool. It helps explore the dynamic interactions between physiological, mental, emotional and behavioral processes.
With this test (ECG) we can:
- Evaluate the state of the autonomic nervous system (ANS), which controls our heart and breath rates;
- Meridians (Organ’s pulse) – helps us see the functional state of 12 vital organs and systems of the body;
- Create detailed recommendations for a balanced diet for a certain patient;
- Regulate a patient’s diet according to the needs;
- Find out about individual food contraindications for the patient.
At the end of the ECG analysis, you will be able to:
- Know the current state of your whole body through 12 systems;
- Keep general control of your heart and breath rates;
- Get individual recommendations for rehabilitation with healthy diet, combination of phytotherapy remedies as well as correction of lifestyle;
- Obtain individual selection of herbs;
- Recieve a “patient’s report”;
- Get detailed description of formulation and administration method of crude herbs.