Hemp is a high-quality plant protein with essential amino acid that are vital for good health. Of the protein, 66% is edestin (a bioactive globulin protein that’s easy to digest), more than any other plant.
Certified organic hemp is the Earth’s premier renewable resource! Unlike most non-organic soy protein, our hemp soy proteins, our hemp protein is not processed with hexane, a harsh solvent. It’s also vegan and comes in a non-BPA container.
About the Product
A single serving of this organic hemp protein has 10 grams of raw protein, 20% of the daily value of fiber and the bonus of good-for-you essential fatty acids (2 g per serving).
- Helps balance the pH level of our bodies
- Has positive bacteria in it that assist in breaking down food
- Makes use of the amino acids that result from the decomposition of protein
- Has a huge amount of fiber, which is necessary for cleaning out the body
- Contains a vast and concentrated blast of amino acids in every serving
How to Use
Blend 2-4 Tbsp Hemp Protein with 8 oz milk (almond milk is ideal) and a ripe banana, or try the recipe at right.
Ingredients: Organic hemp protein, organic coconut sugar, organic cocoa powder, organic guar gum, organic chocolate flavor, organic inulin (sunchoke), organic tapioca, organic stevia.
Made without hexane, dairy or lactose.
Storage: Keep container cool.
Refrigerate after opening.