Garden of Life Microbiome Formula range has been formulated by America’s brain health expert, Dr David Perlmutter. A board-certified neurologist, New York Times best-selling author, fellow of the American College of Nutrition and an expert in the human microbiome.
Understanding the human microbiome: The human microbiome is an evolving collection of trillions of microbial organisms living in and on the human body. Leading research is only just starting to unlock the vast mysteries of the microscopic world of the human microbiome. According to Dr Perlmutter, these beneficial microorganisms may be responsible for : Aiding digestion and the absorption of nutrients; Supporting the immune system function; Producing and releasing important enzymes and substances; Helping with stress management and lastly assisting with countless healthy body systems and processes.
About the Product
- Shelf stable- Potency Promise: What we promise is what you get, high colony forming units of live bacteria cultures, shipped in a desiccant lined bottle to ensure your beneficial bacteria Arrive Alive and Stay Alive.
- No Refrigeration Required
- Hypoallergenic- dairy free, soy free and gluten free (Except Mood+ which is only gluten free)
- Hardy strains – resistant to antibiotics. Resistant to stomach and bile acid, ensuring proper arrival and activation in the intestines.
- Great Diversity of Strains- reflecting the body’s natural diversity of bacteria.
- Clinically studied prebiotic fibers that are certified organic and non-GMO project verified, to support microbiota and provide digestive comfort
- Free from preservatives, sugars, and artificial ingredient
Ashwagandha’s synergistic stress-management support is complemented with certified organic wild Alaskan blueberries, clinically shown to have 10 times more ‘antioxidants’ than traditional blueberries. Microbiome Formula Mood + is a shelf stable ‘2 a day’ product that is gluten free, vegetarian and made with over 70% of organic ingredients including the prebiotics organic acacia and organic potato starch. The strains of bacteria are resistant to antibiotics, bile and stomach acid. The prebiotics chosen are unique as they provide better overall digestive comfort and are suitable for those affected by symptoms linked to irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
How to Use
Adults take 2 capsules daily. May be taken with or without food. Capsules can be opened. Contents can be taken directly with water or juice. Not intended for children.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Do not exceed daily recommended intake. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.