- Helps balance the pH level of our bodies
- Has positive bacteria in it that assist in breaking down food
- Makes use of the amino acids that result from the decomposition of protein
- Has a huge amount of fiber, which is necessary for cleaning out the body
- Contains a vast and concentrated blast of amino acids in every serving
How to Use
Add hempseed to smoothies, cereal, omelets, yogurt, soups, salads and veggies. Consider lightly pan-toasting hempseeds for a nuttier, toasted flavor – but not above 325F, to conserve the EFAs.
Ingredients: Raw, organic shelled hempseeds
Storage: Refrigerate after opening.
Use within twelve weeks.