Spirulina is widely used throughout the world as a food supplement for maintaining health, energy and optimum weight.
About the Product
- Nature’s richest source of protein (65% of its weight), 300% more than fish, meat or poultry (but with zero cholesterol).
- 58x richer in iron than spinach. A natural non-toxic easily absorbed source. A rich wholefood source of anti-oxidants (25x richer in beta-carotene than carrot).
- 2x richer in chlorophyll than alfalfa, barley grass or wheatgrass.
- A highly concentrated source of essential fatty acids (EFA’s). Spirulina may be used as part of a weight management program. If taken 30-45mins before meals, it induces a “less hungry” feeling whilst still supplying a broad range of nutrients.
- As an unrefined whole food, spirulina is absorbed up to 16x more effectively than synthetic multivitamin supplements.
How to Use
Consumption can vary with activity levels, state of health & age.
Start-up: 2-4 tablets per day for one week.
Maintenance: 6 tablets per day.
Optimum: 6 tablets 3 times daily.
Best taken at or after meals with plenty of fluid.
As part of a natural weight management program, consume 30-45 minutes before meals. You can take Spirulina with every meal or once a day.
Perfect as a broad spectrum green superfood when mixed with Synergy Chlorella.
Ingredients: 100% pure, highest quality, certified organic Spirulina. No fillers or additives. To preserve nutrient and enzyme content, each bottle is nitrogen flushed to eliminate oxygen.
EU Food Supplements Regulations requires the caution “Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.”